With Meet5, you can create your own meeting according to your interests and preferences.
Creating a group meeting takes little time and is a lot of fun. Yet, many users are still reluctant to try it out. We are here to tell you why it is important to create group meetings and be an active user.
Many interesting people and countless fun adventures are waiting for you to explore.
Important: Take the first initiative and join a meeting, instead of waiting until the first few users join.
Here is how you do it:
- Tap the plus shown in the app. A 'create-a-meeting' tap will open, and you are good to get started.
- Add a title and a brief description for the participants, if needed.
- Select the category that is most suitable for the group meeting.
- The next step is to select a time and date.
- Choose a location for the group meeting (you can choose from any location within your radius).
- Tap 'Done'.
- That's it! Now the only thing left to do is to send out invitations. You can filter and search for different tags.
- The group chat opens immediately after you have created the group meeting.
- You can edit and modify the meeting anytime you want, by tapping on 'More' and 'Edit group meeting'.
- You are now ready to attend, meet new people, and have a wonderful time.
Frequently asked questions:
- Why can't I find a certain location?
The location search is linked to Google places, and some aren't listed on there. You can find Restaurants, Cafés, Parks, Museums, and Zoos. If you want to find a specific location, you can try different notations or extend your radius. Alternatively, you can search for the street name and house number and let the participants know in the group chat.
- What does 'Only on my Invitation' mean?
This means that only users who you've invited can join your meeting. Other users can send an invitation request to you. If that happens, you will get a notification in your chats, and you can accept the request with just one click.
- Do I have to select invite all suggestions?
No, you do not. You can invite individual users by tapping on the plus sign shown in the picture. A tick will appear, which means you've sent the invitation out. Furthermore, you have the option to invite all users you have added to your favourites. Invite all suggestions means that random users in your area are chosen and invited. The more, the merrier :)
- Can I delete a meeting?
Technically, you can not. However, if no one else joins the group meeting, and you leave, it will be deleted automatically. As mentioned above, you can edit any meeting at any time.
- What happens when I leave a meeting?
If you decide to leave the meeting, the next participant will be able to make any changes and edit it.
Your creativity is unlimited. Create a meeting according to your ideas and expectations. From hiking, to a picknick, to a dinner out, to a museum visit, to a social gathering. You could also choose a motto and discuss further arrangements in the group chat.
We encourage you to explore the Meet5 app and create your own group meeting.
For further questions, email us at support@meet5com.